At Bella Vegas you're likely to see plenty of leprechauns & they're traditionally portrayed as snappy dressers in green suits with hats and buckled shoes, but…
Did you know?
• If captured by a human, the lucky leprechaun will grant three wishes in exchange for their freedom.
• People lucky enough to find a leprechaun and capture him (or steal his magical ring, coin or amulet) will find treasure.
• The leprechaun is one of the most popular lucky symbols.
• They supposedly store all the gold coins they earn in a hidden pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
• Rainbows contain upward of 1 million colors – that's right, 1 million – but unfortunately our human peepers can only see seven.
• One of the more fascinating facts about rainbows is that no two people can see the exact same rainbow. You may think you're seeing the same thing; you might even describe the rainbow you're seeing to the friend next to you, who will agree, BUT you're truly not seeing the same thing because your horizon is always different – albeit, sometimes only slightly different – from everyone else's, and vice versa.
• You have to have the sunlight at your back in order to see a rainbow.
The Legend of the Pot o’ Gold
One of the most storied rainbow myths is that there's a pot of gold at the end of every one. Not only that, but that the pot of gold is guarded by a tricky leprechaun.
The legend of the pot of gold is popular, and many people have been known to chase rainbows in search of leprechauns and their gold.
How to find the end of the rainbow
Since a rainbow is a circle you'll never reach the end or the bottom. Rainbows seem to move when you do, because the light that forms the bow is always at a specific distance and angle from you. So… rainbows are actually optical illusions? That's why you'll never find your pot of gold, alas, unless of course, you play at Bella Vegas Online Casino!